· The series will follow the true stories of manipulative and deceptively dangerous criminals who use their charm to cheat, steal and lure unsuspecting victims into romantic relationships, ultimately leaving a wake of devastation and death.
· Each hour-long episode will feature a charismatic killer who successfully deceives their victim or victims, retracing their over-the-top acts of seduction and fraud.
· Told through the voices of surviving friends and families fighting for justice, and from the investigators on the case who are determined to find the truth, viewers will be taken on a journey into the depths of betrayal created by criminal masterminds who destroy hopes, dreams, and lives.
Oxygen, the home for high-quality, true crime programming, debuts a brand new enthralling series “Charmed to Death” that will leave viewers on the edge of their seats beginning Sunday, July 18 at 7 pm ET/PT.
Coming up this season:
· A beautiful blonde seduces various lovers in a small-town, causing havoc. It isn’t until an unlikely witness steps forward and another tragic death occurs that the village becomes aware there is a cunning and charming killer in their midst.
· When a dance instructor waltzes into a distraught widower’s life, he is elated – until someone inspired by the movie “No Country for Old Men” puts an end to his dreams. It will take a savvy team of investigators to bring the killer to justice.
· A single mom falls in love with a handsome chef. But when an episode of “America’s Most Wanted” airs, she realizes she may be far too close to a fugitive and must risk her own life to expose his evil ways.
“Charmed to Death” is produced by Efran Films Canada with Shawn Efran, Mary Bissell and Jordan Mallari serving as executive producers.
Oxygen is a multiplatform crime destination brand for women. Having announced the full-time shift to true crime programming in 2017, Oxygen remains one of the fastest growing cable entertainment networks with popular unscripted original programming that includes the flagship “Snapped” franchise, “Cold Justice,” “Killer Couples,” “Criminal Confessions,” and breakout hit event series such as “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,” “Dahmer on Dahmer: A Killer Speaks,” and “Aaron Hernandez Uncovered.” Available in more than 77 million homes, Oxygen is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. Watch Oxygen anywhere: On Demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs.