VH1 announces the return of popular docu-series, Cartel Crew, premiering on Monday, June 7th at 9 pm ET/PT. After a year-and-a-half hiatus, the members of Cartel Crew are back on Monday nights and committing to “family over everything” as they navigate life after cartel.
This season continues to take a deep look into the lives of the descendants of the Cartel while also tackling important issues such as social justice, mental health, gun reform and mending broken family relationships. As the cast members work hard to (legitimately) grow their careers and businesses, they continue to find themselves at a crossroads.
Meet the Crew:
· Michael Blanco has started planning the wedding of the century and growing his cannabis empire but trouble soon arises when he asks Marie for a prenup.
· Marie Ramirez De Arellano has lost everything and been disowned by her own family for being with Michael. Needless to say Michael’s prenup is the last thing she’s expecting.
· Salomé Jackson deals with the loss of her teenage sister Gigi who was shot and killed in Miami last year.
· Kat “Tatu Baby” Flores has been forced to adjust to a lot of changes this year and has to navigate the world of running a tattoo business and family issues on her own.
· Stephanie Acevedo is finally ready to move forward and find love. But to move forward, she must leave the damage of her family’s cartel history in the past.
· Nicole Zavala is struck with two major tragedies that lead her to a spiral of deep depression.
· Michael Zavala hoped a new home would be a chance to start over, but the pandemic forced his entire family to move in with him. Now, he struggles to cope with his new living situation and his twin sister’s depression.
· Dayana Castellanos has made amazing progress in business and love, but amid Miami’s epidemic of gun violence, she struggles to keep her children on the right path.
· Eddie Soto recently released a documentary of his life where he shares his personal story, and his loved ones are unhappy about it.
· Mike “Majix” Yuen has been shepherding he and Michael’s company, Pure Blanco, but is still consumed by his past felony marijuana charges which he’s focused on expunging from his record.
· Ivette Saucedo decides to spend a few months in Miami to escape issues with her mother in California.
For more information and exclusive content, visit www.cartelcrew.vh1.com Follow the crew by liking @CartelCrewVH1 on Facebook and follow @CartelCrew on Instagram and Twitter. Use #CartelCrew to join the conversation.
“Cartel Crew” is executive produced by Daniel Rogge, Phakiso Collins, James Knox, and Faith Gaskins. The executive in charge of production on behalf of the MTV Entertainment Group is Liz Kim.